5.5.11

Real Frens ? Fake Frens ?

  what's "real" fren, what's "fake" fren wo?
***scratching my head***

my fren talk to me recently, telling me her stories, discussing what's frens r for...

real fren is ?
some1 that when u need help, no ask for reward or payback.. 
some1 that will think a way & help you or give you ideas..
some1 that wont show you FxxK FACE when you are in a bad situation... 
(such as no money / wearing sucks / bad luck  etc.)
some1 that wont feel strange  although long time no see...

then what's "fake fren's" style / says ?
no ppl accompany for lunch / dinner / supper / outing then only will find you...
you facing financial prob ? pls stay away from me.. i very busy....
eeeuuuuu~~~ you wear like this to party / dinner / shopping ?
( then slowly walk away or act like saw some1...)
action : talk to those who is "high high up there" (高高在上) ppl .....  
(mandarin is wipe shoe 擦鞋!) & you eating YOURSELF there...

this world is cruel.. 
but .........
THANK GOD I HAD REAL FRENssss IS MY LIFE !!!!
~God Bless~

SCREW U~ !!!! & Kiss My ASS ~!!! 
YOU FAKE~!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment